What to Do Find Emails Between Certain Dates in Outlook ?
Also struggling to sort emails by date range in Outlook? Does your account contain emails from years old? Looking for a quick way to filter emails by date range? If the answer to these questions and many more is YES. You have come to the right place. Here we will show you “How to filter emails by date range in Outlook in easy steps”? Our method is proven and works. It’s better and anyone can use the Outlook Forensics Wizard tool to search for emails from a particular date, time, to, from and more. This professionally designed application comes with a simple interface and requires no technical knowledge to search emails by date range in Outlook. Now let’s understand the steps to filter emails by date range.
How to Filter Emails in Outlook by Date Range
This unique approach allows user to filter emails in Outlook by date range at some point. The goal is to efficiently filter your email by date range in Outlook using the “Advanced Search” option.
Learn the easy steps to search Outlook emails by date range
Now follow the step-by-step process to solve the problem of filtering emails in Outlook by date range.
1. Download and launch the Outlook date filter tool on a Windows computer.
2. Click on the �Open File� option. Now choose an option from Open Configured Outlook Data File, Choose from a Folder and Recent Files.
3. Here the tool will load all folders.
4. Now select the Advanced Search option to filter emails in Outlook by date range.
5. Choose emails under Look in. Then choose the start date until the date you want to receive the emails.
6. When you are done with everything, click the Search button to start the process of filtering emails in Outlook by date range. At some point you will get the results.
7. Check the resulting data.
Note: User can also export filtered Outlook emails in certain file format, such as Export Outlook Emails to Dated CSV, Export Outlook Emails to Dated EML and Export Outlook Emails to Dated DOC. You get the option by clicking on the “Export” tab.