Microsoft Outlook allows user to select multiple emails at once, there are some easy methods to do the process.
Why select multiple emails in Outlook to delete or move to specific folder? This article will give you a step-by-step tutorial How to select multiple emails in Outlook?
How to quickly select multiple emails in Outlook?
To select all emails in Outlook, some known possible ways.
- Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard until your selection.
- Press Ctrl and use your mouse to select multiple emails.
- Highlight the first message you want to select in the list, press shift and select the last message in the email list – Use your mouse.
- Press Ctrl + A to select all emails in the folder.
In the quick access toolbar there is an option, you just need to click this button to select all your email.
It’s a professional approach that doesn’t require you to press any keyboard shortcuts.
By default, that key is not available on the Quick Access Toolbar, you need to do some homework for it to appear.
How to add SELECT ALL BUTTON in Quick Access Toolbar?
Here is the step-by-step process to add the Select All button to the Quick Access Toolbar ~
- Open Outlook >> Click the arrow key at the top left corner of the screen on the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Select more commands from the list.
- The next step is very important, the Outlook options pop-up window will appear, which consists of numerous options, select All Commands from the Choose Commands drop-down list.
- Choose the Select All option from the drop-down list and click ADD.
- Select Everything has been added to customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Finally, click OK.
- You can check to select all options added to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- By clicking the image in the red box in the image above, you can easily select all your emails with one click.
- After you configure this process and enable Select All in the Quick Access Toolbar Customization, the option is permanently active.